June was another busy month for the product team. A lot of the changes we have made this month are to make the existing features more robust and reliable, which is important but not so easy to report here.
We released the contracts module last year. We have been making improvements based on customer feedback and in this release we added a couple of useful new features to contract notes.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so now notes can include pictures, and also formatting to make sure you get the message across clearly.
You can also now pin keynotes so they always appear at the top of the list and are immediately visible to people reviewing the contract. Useful if there is key information that you don’t want anyone to miss.
SIM – Security improvements
We have continued to improve the granularity and ease of use of SIM permissions. This is a follow up from the work done over the last couple of months to make SIM permissions more granular, and now it means that administrators do not need to give users multiple permissions in order to perform specific actions such as inviting participants or seeing participants who do not have an owner.
SIM – Document status improvements
Another improvement on the work done last month; we have made some further tweaks to document status. It is now much easier to see document status when viewing an individual participant, and we have used Red/Amber/Green colour coding to show whether documents have expired.
Work continues on improving performance for larger advanced lots. This month we released the first rebuilt version of the participant user interface. This rebuild looks very much like the old version, but is much faster and allows users to enter their bids more quickly, especially when working with larger lots on computers with less available resources.
We have also made dozens of smaller changes and improvements and are continuing to make good progress on our new SRM module
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*