In short: we will never sell your personal information and will only send you information if requested.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and the ways in which we use that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
marketdojo may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to marketdojo
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
marketdojo may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where market dojo discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, market dojo may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP IT
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish for your details to be retained. More information on our retention schedule can be found online.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Protection Officer is Nicholas Martin and you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURING YOUR DATA
marketdojo will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. marketdojo will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers in the EU. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT