Google is an increasingly popular choice for Identity Management, especially for organisations which use other parts of Google Workplace (formerly GSuite). If you use Google already, then chances are you can use it to sign in to Market Dojo, without having to remember additional login details. You will find the step-by-step instructions below.
Integration with Google allows your team to sign in to Market Dojo using their Google accounts and reduces the friction associated with logging in.
- To enable the integration, you will need to have permission to administer Integrations for your company.
- For users to see the integration, you will need a white-labelled URL for your company (this can be set up in the Admin>Display settings area of Market Dojo).
- In order to use the integration, you will need an account with Google.
Enabling the integration
- Login to Market Dojo
- From the Admin menu, choose ‘Integrations’.
- On the integrations page, click the button to add the Google SSO integration
- In the popup that appears, turn on the integration and save
Testing the integration
- Sign out of Market Dojo
- Ensure you are on your companies white-labelled URL
- You will see a new link below the log in button ‘Sign in with Google’ – click the link to sign in using your Google Account.