We are pleased to announce that you can integrate Market Dojo with Azure Active Directory. Active Directory is one of the most widely used Identity Management solutions, and it’s the integration most frequently requested by our customers.
What does Azure Active Directory do?
Azure is Microsoft’s Cloud. Active Directory allows organisations to administer security centrally.
By integrating with Azure, users can sign on to Market Dojo using their Microsoft credentials. It helps IT teams to manage which users have access and is helpful when people join or leave their organisation.
The rest of this guide explains how to use Azure Active Directory with Market Dojo.
Configure Azure Active Directory
First of all, ensure that you have an Azure account.
- Go to your companies Microsoft Azure Portal
- Find the ‘App Services’, ‘Manage Azure Active Directory’ option and click ‘View’
- Click ‘App Registrations’ and add a new registration
- Make a note of the Application and Directory IDs
- Click on the ‘Certificates and Secrets’ option
- Create a New Client Secret, make a note of the secret
- Back on the overview page, edit redirect URLS and add a url with the following format:
(where <HOST> is the whitelabelled URL of the Market Dojo application e.g. https://mycompany.marketdojo.com/omniauth/azure_oauth2/callback)
- Make any other changes to Azure Active Directory Registration which are required by your company
Configure Market Dojo
- Login to your Market Dojo account
- Go to the Admin>Integrations page
- Click +Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and enter the settings you noted in the previous step
Test this integration
- Logout of Market Dojo
- Go to the login page (be sure to use your white label domain)
- You should see an option ‘Sign in with Microsoft Active Directory, click it
- If everything is configured correctly, you will be logged in