As part of our work to support a range of Single Sign-On solutions in Market Dojo, we have integrated with Okta. You can find details of how to set up this integration below.
What does Okta do?
Okta allows organisations to administer security centrally.
Here is an explainer video of what it means for end-users:
The rest of this guide explains how to use Okta with Market Dojo.
First of all, ensure that you have an Okta account, and have configured it for SSO.
From the Okta Dashboard, add an application (or find an existing one)
- Configure the General settings as required, see below for an example
- Ensure that the login redirect URI and Initiate login URI have the correct hostname and subdomain, and use the correct path. For example:-
…and if users may login from the category dojo login page….
- Make a note of the client ID and client Secret.
- Go to API > Authorization Servers > (click on the settings) > then click on edit button
- This page will give you a link where you can get some additional configuration you will need later.
Below thing we need to Add From Admin > Integration > Okta
- Issuer is Header URL of Okta followed by oauth2/default
- Authorize URL is Header URL of Okta followed by oauth2/v1/authorize
- Site is Header URL of Okta
- Token URL is Url of okta followed by oauth2/v1/token
Add users to Okta
- Add the users who you want to login with to Okta (on the users tab)
- Make sure these users are activated (there is a button)
- Make sure the users are assigned to the Market Dojo application (the one you configured above)
Configure Market Dojo
- Login to your Market Dojo account
- Go to the Admin>Integrations page
- Click +Okta, and enter the settings you noted in the previous step
Test this integration
- Logout of Market Dojo
- Go to the login page (be sure to use your whitelabel domain)
- You should see an option ‘Sign in with Okta’, click it
- If everything is configured correctly, you will be logged in